Dear Scholars, Academics, NGO and Governmental Representatives,
We are proud to invite you to join us at International Conference on Sustainable Agriculture, Food, and Energy (SAFE2015): Fostering Multi-stakeholder collaboration on Sustainable Agriculture, Food and Energy which will be held from 17-19 November 2015 at Nong Lam University Ho Chi Minh City, VIETNAM
The official language of the conference in English. It is expected delegates from more than 20 countries will attend this conference.
This highly exciting and challenging international Conference is intended to be a forum for discussion, ideas exchange, maintaining existing connectioons, establishing new connections and partnersip, and sharing the achievements of our work. The Conference welcomes academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, NGOs, policy makers, company representatives, advanced students, and others. This event will give opportunities for participants to meet colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve knowledge and communication skills.
Papers accepted in the conference will be published in the official SAFE 2015 journals: International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) | ISSN : 2088-5334 and Asia Pacific J. Sus. Agri. Food & Energy |ISSN 2338-1345 .
Conference topics include but are not limited to:
(1) Sustainability of Agroforestry for Food and Energy
(2) Product and energy development from sustainable agriculture and Forestry
(3) Networking , policy development and guidelines to foster global action for sustainable agriculture, food and energy in Asia Pacific.
(4) Putting sustainability of agriculture, food and energy into practice
(5) Recent research and development on sustainable agriculture, food and energy.
Selected paper on Topic 1 ( Sustainability of Agroforestry for Food and Energy) and Topic 2 ( Product and energy development from sustainable agriculture and Forestry) will be published in special issue of Agroforestry Systems (Springer International Publishing AG). The journal particularly encourages contributions that demonstrate the role of agroforestry in providing commodity as well non-commodity benefits such as ecosystem services. Papers dealing with both biophysical and socioeconomic aspects are welcome.
Two-step Quick Submission Process
- Authors prepare their abstract and article using the template from SAFE,Template_SAFE_2015
- Send the abstract and article in Microsoft Word format either By email: email@example.com or Via the EasyChair for SAFE2015 Submission System. Authors will get a confirmation email within 24 hours after the submission.
SAFE 2015 will provide resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field of Sustainable Development and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals. Apply now at: http://safe2015.safetainability.org
We look forward to seeing you in Ho Chi Minh City in November 2015.
SAFE 2015 Organizing Committee