- Each poster must be prepared as standing x-banner with 60 x 160 cm or 80×180 cm size, portrait style.
- Font size for poster title is 68 point (+/- 4)
- Font size for author name is 48 point (+/- 2)
- Font size for institution or affiliation is 36 point (+/- 2)
- Font size for body text is font 36 – 42 point
- Font size for references is font 24 – 36 point
- The poster should be containing INTRODUCTION, MATERIALS and METHODS, RESULT AND DISCUSSION + CONCLUSION.
- Pictures, Photographs, Tables, and Borderline / Line-art should be attached with good resolution (minimum 300 dpi).
- Poster should be printed by the authors themselves and will be presented on the seminar day.
- The organizing committee will not provide any media/tools for paper display; the authors should bring those tools by themselves
Reminder for oral presenters
- Presentation slides must be prepared using Microsoft PowerPoint (version 2010 or 2013) with standard slide size (4:3 display).
- Presentation must be done in 5 minutes.
- Power Point file should not exceed 6 slides, containing title page with introduction, method, results, conclusion, and suggestion/implication
Pick up plan for SAFE 2015
Warmest greetings from Nong Lam University – Ho Chi Minh City!
This is Nguyet Khanh, SAFE 2015 Secretary and Staff of International Cooperation Office, Nong Lam University – Ho Chi Minh City. As the 3rd International Conference on SAFE 2015 will take place next week, I would like to inform you the highlights as follows:
- There will be an Information Counter with group of staff led by me at the airport from 8:00am to 9:00pm on 16th November to welcome as well as guide you to take a taxi to your hotel when you arrive in Ho Chi Minh City.
- We will arrange transportation and pick you up at Cửa Tây – Chợ Bến Thành (West Gate – Ben Thanh Market, Phan Chu Trinh Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City) to Nong Lam University at 7:00 am on 17th November. Your punctuality is highly appreciated. (Cửa Tây is on the left side of Ben Thanh Market. Please see the map)
- The welcome party on 18th November will be on Saigon Tourist Boat (Bach Dang Pier, Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City) at 07:00 pm. As it is not far from the Conference Venue – Rex Hotel, you will walk there. (Please see the map)
For your convenience, I am attaching two images to this email: one is the front side of Ben Thanh Market and the other is meeting point at Ben Thanh Market on 17th November morning (Cửa Tây). I am also sending you the map from Rex Hotel to Saigon Tourist Boat.
Please kindly attached find the files for your reference. Our team at the airport on 16th November will also guide you the directions of the two meeting points for 17th and 18th November in person.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact me at this email or my mobile phone below.
When receiving this email, please acknowledge me. Thank you very much.
I am looking forward to seeing you then.
Nguyet Khanh (Ms.)
International Cooperation Office
Nong Lam University – Ho Chi Minh City
Address: Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, Hochiminh City, Vietnam
Tel: (+84)97 534 7738
Email : email@example.com